5/09/2009

Baby shower

I am up early on this Saturday morning. Hosting a baby shower for a friend and have lots of fun little treats to make before the party starts. It's cool today but it's suppose to be sunny, so I'm gonna try a skirt again and see if it's warm enough to keep me out of jeans! lol
Here's the jacket I'll wear with my outfit. I'm in a good mood today, feeling good. Hurray for Saturdays!
Top ~ Marshalls $10
Skirt ~ Ann Taylor Loft $17
Jacket ~ H&M $15
T-strap sandals ~ JCP $11
Flower ring ~ Charlotte Russe $4
Bracelets ~ Gifted
Earrings ~ Papaya $2

5 comments:

  1. really cute, no wonder you are feeling good! Have fun at the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab. I especially love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is adorable on you :) ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have tagged you both on my Prom page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! The hair looks good today too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa