5/08/2009

Re-create

Lately I've been really trying to figure out ways to take something that truely is casual (such as jeans or t-shirts) and try to find a way that also look stylish and cute. I rarely have a good reason these days to dress-up but I get so bored of always wearing pants and plain tops. This "Impress for Less" page in In Style I REALLY liked. So much so I went out to try to copy the look. I ended up finding the top at Kohls 30% off, but I couldn't find the skirt mentioned in the article. So I found a different denim skirt for only $20.
However, I'm not sure if it looks fashionable or just dated. I haven't taken the tags off the skirt yet, because I can't quite decide if I like it or not.
It does bunch up a bit when I walk but since it has a fitted waist I wonder if that doesn't matter. Thoughts ladies?