5/07/2009

Coral lipstick and an LBD



I found some coral/reddish lipstick in a make-up sampler I have. I have been wanting to try it for a while. I really shouldn't wear bright colors on my mouth while wearing braces, but thought it would be fun to try anyway.

EDIT: I just had to note that I'm sorry I didn't get a picture taken with a real smile. I was running late for work. Of course, I thought I was smiling normal when the picture was taken, but once I downloaded the photos and posted them I realized it came out as looking like a very snobby smile! lol!

Dress - Ann Taylor Outlet - gifted
Jacket - thrifted - $5
Necklace - gifted
Pumps - gifted
Cami - I don't remember

9 comments:

  1. Nic, What a beautiful dress, and you gave me a great idea for my jacket once I start working again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your dress and I like the way the jacket turns it into a "business" type outfit. Could easily go from day to night with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detailing on this dress. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coral on you! And of course, I love that dress and like how you made it business with the jacket. I always love that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully designed neckline and goes well with the black pumps too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red lipstick is hot!! I need to get some..

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the lipstick...what was your final verdict?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the lipstick...what was your final verdict?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Husband said the lipstick was too bright for his taste, but that he wouldnt' mind it every once in a while...I liked it anyhow, so I plan on sporting it again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa