5/07/2009

Jeans, jeans and more jeans

I know I wear jeans a lot. These jeans especially. Sometimes I think there isn't much of a point in posting since most of my outfits are pretty much the same things over and over. But, I a guess posting does prove I get dressed every day. lol

This post is for all those people in rainy states, dealing with a rainy spring time, hoping it warms up enough to pull out the skirts and dresses for summer!
polo ~ JCP $12
Cropped jacket ~ Macy's $10
Jeans ~ Gap $13
Pumps ~ Target $6
Bracelets ~ Gifted and homemade

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2009

    Cute! I love that jacket. I think dealing with this rain (yesterday and Tuesday were AWFUL, right?) is made harder by the fact that we get teases of sunshine and warmth every so often. If it was just crap all the time I think I would cope better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 07, 2009

    Love that jacket!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans! :)

    You, me, tomorrow, farmer's market--skirts/dresses? :) See ya then, if it's warm enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 07, 2009

    Those jeans look fantastic on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful in those jeans. And love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa