5/01/2009

Laid back Friday night


I hesitate in posting this, because I doubt it is very flattering even though it's a trendy look right now...but it was the end of a long day, and I wanted to wear very baggy clothes. Now that I have to dress up since I'm going into the office so much instead of working from home, I really like to put my pajamas on very soon after I get home from work. Tonight I was visiting with friends, so I couldn't exactly wear my pajamas, but this was certainly the next best thing.

Shirt - Club Monaco (my husband's)
Jeans - J.Crew (off Ebay) - $3.25
Nude pumps - Target - $6
Aviator shades - Target - $3.24
Bag - thrifted - $2
Cami - F21 - $2.50
Shell necklace and earrings - gifted

11 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Good that you braved it and posted it, isnt it nice to steal your hubby's clothes?!?
    I do it all the time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look super cute and relaxed, like you are on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 02, 2009

    I actually REALLY like this look....so very 'Katie Holmes'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world do you find such great deals?! Those shoes are quite enviable and I can't believe you found that bag at a thrift store! (I always scrounge around thrift shops!) You look adorable in your husbands white shirt... I'd just look like a dude I'm sure lol I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like it! Way to take a risk! And you look super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. It's casual and looks comfortable. Plus that look is in right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shirts like that, big confy and cute!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nude pumps, I need to get some! And if I carried purses I def. would want the one you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab but Casual - great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit, can't believe you found that great bag thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousMay 02, 2009

    not too crazy over the big shirt but .the jeans looks good rolled and loose

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa