5/02/2009

Weekend Comfort



I was so comfortable last night, I had to wear a variation of the look again today. As with last night's outfit, I realize this outfit breaks all the rules of what a short curvy gal should wear, but it is trendy, fun, and comfy.

Jeans (a size too big so I wear them to look like "boyfriend jeans") - J.Crew (off Ebay) - $3.25
White knit top - Gap - gifted
Venetian glass earrings - gifted from a friend's trip to Venice
Necklace worn as bracelet - gifted
Nude pumps - Target - $6
Aviator shades - Target - $3.24

I ended up having to change my top into this gold Vera Wang for Kohl's, because I got a stain later in the day on my white blouse.

12 comments:

  1. love that top on you! and the jeans. I love jeans and a plain white shirt..in fact, that's what I'm wearing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very Katie Holmes in this outfit. Cute! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one better than yesterdays, very chic laidback and love the glasses and the bracelet, gorgeous. Thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the low key look is great. You pull this off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look comfortable and chic! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE!
    you look so comfy, I was thinking to buy one of those BFjeans and I didnt even think of using my old jeans/bigger sizes one. You're such a smart cookie, I am so glad I found you ladies' blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 02, 2009

    i like this one better than yesterday
    the loose rolled up jeans look great when wearing a fitted top...tres chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pumps! They look like Louboutins from here..

    CLOTHEDMUCH.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    I usually folow your blog and now I created my own.

    the url is
    http://nurmisur.wordpress.com/

    I added yours to my blogroll but if for some reason you don't wish to be there feel free to tell me.

    Of course I would enjoy your visit. :)

    CecĂ­lia

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple, but great all the same! I love your poses... they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rolled up jeans, Nic! It looks good on you and the bracelets,sooo lovely!:) By the way, I've tagged you and Missy about some Fashion Q&A.Hope you could find the time to answer it. I'm dying to hear your answers even if you've been tagged a lot of times already. Have a happy Sunday!:)

    Cheryl

    http://cereza72.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That happens to me too! I keep trying to wear white, but usually end up throwing it out and buying new LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa