5/04/2009

MOPS meeting

This morning I have a MOPS planning meeting to attend. Usually I dress pretty casual for these meetings, but today I woke up early so I have lots of time to get things done around the house before I leave, and that includes, getting dressed.

I was inspired to do green liner/eye shadow just under my bottom lash line after looking through my In Style magazine.
Here is the picture I was inspired by. Not sure if you can really tell I'm wearing green eye liner under my eyes, but I am and I like it!
I bought this black top yesterday thinking it was Navy blue. I've been wanting a navy blue top to go with this patterned skirt I own and rarely wear. But alas, once I got home I realized it was actually black. I decided to keep it anyway, because it was a good price and I figure you can never own to many black tops (kind of like white tops, you can never own to many).
It's really comfortable, cotton, a bit sheer...I think I may try it belted next time!
Have a great Monday everyone!

Black top ~ Marshalls Kenar brand $10
White Jeans ~ Gap $20
Nude pumps ~ Target $6
Bracelets ~ Gifted
Cuff ~ Charlotte Russe $4
Earrings ~ Premier Jewelry $19

10 comments:

  1. The green liner with that shade of lipstick is perfect! I really like this look on you! I also like how you paired nude pumps with black and white instead of the traditional black. Oh and the layered bracelets - awesome! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 04, 2009

    You look gorgeous!! I love he green liner, and may I say that your eyebrows are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the black, white and nude combo! Oh and green eyeliner is so fun...my two favs are silver and brown. But i dont wear it much, maybe I will tommorow though hehe ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can notice the green and it looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh, I love the green on you! Keep doing it!

    CLOTHEDMUCH.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS....and thanks for adding me to your blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOPS - manufacturing operating procedures??? That's what we call them at my place. MOPs and SOPs.

    The green eyeliner makes your eyes really stand out. Great choice!

    fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 04, 2009

    I am a huge fan of black tops with white pants. Also, the green liner looks great!

    Not sure if you read this blog or not, but just today Whimsy Love posted about MOPS projects she has done over the past couple of years:
    http://whimsy-girl.blogspot.com/2009/05/mops-crafty-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimberly,

    Thanks so much for that link. I hadn't seen it and there were some really cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The green liner is something I would have never had the guts to try, but with this as inspiration, I picked some up @ the makeup counter today-- I can't wait to try it out tomorrow! Thanks for the idea :)

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa