5/05/2009

Will the rain ever stop?




I decided to roll my jeans again so I don't get them wet in the rain today. I promise I'll be wearing my jeans normal again, but for now it is working out well with all this rain!

Speaking of the rain...I wish it would stop so I could go back to styling my hair!

The first pic, with my shirt halfway tucked in, was because when I first picked out this outfit, I wanted the belt to show...by the third picture, I realized the belt looked best hidden and was a bit too sloppy worn the other way. Or maybe it's just me?

Knit top - Elle for Kohl's - gifted
Medallion earrings (not shown) - gifted
Scarf - Target - $6.48
Skinny jeans rolled - Express - $19.99
Leather wedges - Target - $6
Bag - thrifted - $2
Turquoise belt - gifted


9 comments:

  1. I agree, but your belt is pretty cute!
    I know what you mean about the rain, But at the same time I love the rain. :) Hope you get some sunny days soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been raining alot here too...no fun...its hard to feel stylish in the rain...especially since I have finals next week, am going home this weekend and preparing to move dorms and go on a trip all in the next week...its crazy. But you sure look cute for a rainy day :) Luv the skinny belt! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like it tucked in a bit, I like outfits that look thrown together, but still work. Either way you look cute. It's rainy here too. blah

    ReplyDelete
  4. No rain down here in Corpus Christi, Texas! But I love love love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it with the shirt halfway tucked in...cute!....i'm so tired of the rain too...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the shirt tucked in alittle. Cute, casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny, I just did a post about how to do the half-tuck!! Hahahaha. But I like it either way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the rolled up jeans look on you. You should wear it more often.

    http://cereza72.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I think the rolled jeans are working out just fine for the outfit. And I agree with the others your top tucked half way looks good.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa