5/05/2009

Rainy in WA...crazy I know. hee, hee

It's a rainy day here in WA also, I think it's just a rainy time of year most places. Right? Spring time? I know it's May and April showers should be passing...but it always seems like April and May are rainy months in many states. At any rate. I have a Pampered Chef party to go to tonight, other then that it's just been babysitting, working out, babysitting and hanging out at home.
Top ~ H&M gifted
Scarf ~ Local shop $21
Jeans ~ Gap $13
Bracelets ~ gifted
Nude pumps ~ Target $6 (but I need to throw them out, I got both heels stuck in a floor grate and it totally chewed them up. So unless I'm wearing these with long jeans I can't wear them. So sad)

4 comments:

  1. You look very cute...your make-up looks really good, too! Killer smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE it when a stiletto heel gets stuck in a grate or in between two pieces of wood like on a deck or something. How aggravating. You look super-cute today! I think I have that top in green. Love the purple scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute scarf and bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading this blog! You two are awesome:-D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa