5/11/2009

Time after time...





I know! I keep wearing this jacket! I don't have a professional wardrobe anymore, so I keep adding this jacket over some of the girly outfits I have in hopes of making the outfit look more appropriate for the office. I will probably only wear this jacket on my way in and on my way out anyhow, and just wear the dress plain throughout the day.

I'm worried that the dress is too bright for the office, but I figure that since it is cut appropriately, I should be able to get away with it.

Happy Monday everyone!

Dress - B.Moss - $15
Jacket - thrifted - $5
Pumps - Target - $6
Earrings - Kohl's - $.50
Bag - Coach - gifted

7 comments:

  1. My, that's a fantastic paisley blue dress. You have beautiful dresses, I envy you.;)

    http://cerza72.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this dress! And I see a glimpse of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. Just put a cardigan over it. Even a plain blk or solid white is a switch from the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sher - I don't have a cardigan. But thanks for the suggestion. Budget is tight right now, otherwise I'd go buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when you got this dress. I still love it. I wish I hadn't been 8 months pregnant at the time or I might have bought one like this. Cardigan is a better option imho. They had some inexpensive, but cute ones at Old Navy, maybe you'll find something that works when they hit clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that jacket on ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa