5/26/2009

To roll or not to roll...

Yes, my son has since confiscated my picture taking area for his playing pleasure. lol.

Anyhow - had to post again...my husband claims that all women who roll their jeans (including Katie Holmes and Reese Witherspoon) look like posers. If you want your jeans short, buy capris. Ha! So for those of you out there who agree with him...you win.

Since I really only care if my husband thinks I'm attractive or not, his opinion rules, and no more rolled jeans for me. Sigh.

Now he also thinks my bracelet is ridiculous. I'm not quite ready to give that up yet, even if the majority of you agree with him. Sometimes you just have to stick to your guns on what you like, regardless of what others think - after all, I'm willing to pay the consequences. lol!

10 comments:

  1. I like it both ways. And I love your bracelet. I had to laugh at your story today it is so funny.
    Great look on you, and love the letters on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you kept your bracelets on you all day. They would have drove me nuts LOL!

    Great look either way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE heels with jeans--so chic and sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Rock & Roll look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great, but I liked the rolled better. It seems to be more you. Not everyone can pull that look off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel my husband hates capri's and I kind of like them durning summer when it's too hot for jeans, sometimes I roll my jeans and he just rolls his eyes. I like it both ways so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so this looks great both ways(!) however i think the rolled down version of the jeans takes away the effect of the bracelets (and general "rocker" look)causing them to stand out alittle more awkwardly than fashionably.
    Hooray for respecting your hubby, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just don't bother with the roll because my legs are so long - I really prefer pants that are long enough. But on capris, I think it works really well, though I don't like the roll on a fitted capri. Just a preference...

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 27, 2009

    I'm not really a fan of the rolled look on myself, but I actually think I like it better than unrolled on you. I think the rolled makes your legs look longer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it both ways because you carried both really well but since hubby has the last word well then, go for the unrolled.As for the bracelets I really like them piled up too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa