5/26/2009

A little bit of attitude...


Here is an example of how to spruce up a stay-at-home-doing-nothing outfit...I wore the jeans unrolled with this t-shirt all day while I took care of my son and worked from home. In the morning, I just put some product in my freshly showered hair and let it go natural - at around lunch time I added mascara, lipstick, and a touch of violet eyeshadow and some bronzer. Then, just before going out, I added the belt, rolled up the cuffs, slipped on a pair of heels, added large silver hoop earrings, a funky bracelet, and a glittery clutch.

Now I realize this is a trendy look, and not everybody's style - but hopefully you get the idea of how I easily transition my lounge wear to an actual outfit.

Graphic t-shirt - Express - $8
Boyfriend jeans - J.Crew (off Ebay, ordered a size larger so they would look like boyfriend jeans) - $2.25
Skinny belt - gifted
Large silver hoop earrings - Target - $1
4 strand chain necklace worn as bracelet - thrifted - $1
Sandals - Target - $3.74
Glittery clutch - H&M - gifted