6/24/2009

Bubble dress

We are in the middle of moving so I had to plan out my outfits in advance for the next several days so I could start packing up everything else. Amongst the items already packed is my blow dryer, hence the wet hair.

I'm pretty sure this dress isn't quite so in style anymore, but I love how comfortable and how light and airy the fabric is. At the picnic yesterday I got sunburned, so wearing something that hangs loose against my skin was a must for today.

Dress - (F21) thrifted - $7
Sandals - Target - $5
Necklace - Macy's - $5

8 comments:

  1. I love the uniqueness of this dress, especially the random pattern.... like a paint brush stroke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! looks cool and comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. In style or not you look good in the dress. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great style! Girls notice other girls and I am have to say, I'm jealous of the ease in which you seem to put together these outfits. From the main piece to accessories, all very put together and stylish, not to mention budget friendly! I am subscribing to you in hopes of translating some of what you wear into my own wardrobe! :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the super mod look on you- you should rock it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for entering! :)

    love your dress!!!

    mwa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the dress looks great and I wouldn't look at it and think it wasn't in style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress! Very mod.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa