6/03/2009

It's gonna be a hot day!

Everyone is telling me it's going to get to 90 today. For a Washington summer day...that's pretty warm. I'm super excited and my big plans for the day include babysitting a bunch of friends kids and playing in the sprinklers. Until babysitting starts I'm keeping it pretty casual with my jean skirt, light weight, roomy t-shirt and my very comfy stripped wedges. Hope everyone else is getting a wonderful summer day too!

Top ~ Target $5
Skirt ~ Gap $30
Wedges ~ Payless $? (I think $9)
Necklace and bracelets ~ Gifted

7 comments:

  1. You look super chic and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely!

    Shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, but I really loved the wedges the most :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 03, 2009

    I asked Nic this question but never got an answer...I am considering buying a denim skirt on ebay, but I'm wondering about the fit. For some reason, I find that denim skirts run small...were you able to get this in your normal size? Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute wedges...your daughter is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! What a little cutie your daughter is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the wedges! And you have a very cute denim skirt!! I love the look of Jade's face!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa