6/04/2009

Staying at home today - keeping it simple

My fellow fashion blogger and SAHM friend, Jess, gave me an extra bottle she had of Faux Tan by Bare Escentuals. I just tried it last night and was amazed at the results! The color is even, natural looking, the lotion doesn't smell, and it didn't even leave any marks on my hands (even though I didn't put sunscreen on my hands first like the bottle says, nor did I use gloves)! After trying it on my legs and arms, I thought it went on so well, that I even used it on my face, and was thrilled with the results! You can check out the results in the photos below and see for yourself if it looks good or not.


Just a t-shirt, earrings, and short skirt for this summer weather for working at home.
Decided to wear my teal eyeshadow to match my top. I love experimenting with make-up!

Earrings - gifted
Skirt - J.Crew - $19.99
Espadrilles - Target - $3.74
T-shirt - F21 - $3.50
Teal eyeshadow - Victoria Secret - gifted

4 comments:

  1. I like the color combo! And I have always wanted shoes just like that!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you really look tan! Looks like some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! :) I'm always on the lookout for a sunless tanner that doesn't stink. Seems impossible...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some good deals!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa