6/16/2009

Superior Wedding Rings

I'm excited to tell you all about one of my newest "sponsors": Superior Wedding Rings. I recently lost both my engagement ring and wedding band, and have been ring shopping for quite a while now. When I saw this site, I was impressed at the quality of their bands, and the competitive pricing they offer, after having searched on other sites for quite some time. I would encourage you to check out their site if you're in the market for a good quality band.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Yes. It's tragic. They were insured, though - so if they don't show up in a week, we'll make a claim and get new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Oh Nic, where did you lose them? That's awful! I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I knew where I lost them, I'd have probably found them by now. I don't ever remember taking them off. I just know that in the morning I had them, and in the afternoon I didn't. I looked everywhere, and of course, retraced every step that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic, I hope you found your ring.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa