7/14/2009

Another Summer Uniform



I decided to post a couple of shots of the swimsuit I found off the clearance racks of Macy's last fall. For those of you who are interested, the suit is still at Macy's (with just larger polka dots).

I LOVE this suit. Due to it's retro lines, it is on trend, but by tying the halter slightly tighter, it succeeds in giving me plenty of coverage on top making it plenty modest as well. It also has extra support with boning on the sides of the bra, as well as a hook in the back.

I got it at Macy's for $9.99 for each piece, but full price it was only about $20 for each piece. Not bad if you ask me.

What swimsuits have you found this year that work for you?

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I got this swimsuit after seeing it on you. Except mine has bigger polka dots( like you said) and is turquoise, I LOVE it!!!! Mine was full price at $21.98 a piece, so yeah you were just about right on. :)
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute suit! I am a big fan of the tankini and I recently got a new swimsuit...but there is no way on earth you would find a picture of me posing in it on the internet!!! But you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a supper cute swim suit! I like the little open part in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the suit! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, and I'm so glad you are enjoying SAHM mom life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swimsuit is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa