7/14/2009

A couple of outfits I wish I had...



Now that I'm back to being a SAHM, I've gotten to enjoy some leisurely days full of laying out in the sun, trips to the library with my 2-year old son, and of course, plenty of time for crafts. Over lunch today, my son wanted to draw, so I couldn't help but do a few sketches of my own.

I'm really wishing I had a coral colored knit dress with simple lines like the first pic. I'd pair it with a turquoise flat, different colored bangles, big gold hoop earrings, and a gold hobo bag. If I could just go out and buy whatever I want whenever I wanted, that first outfit is what I would buy to wear today.

Then for date night, I'd effortlessly throw on a royal blue strapless dress over a white sheer blouse, add a black wide belt, nude pumps, and a black little bag. Yep, I like that look. Now if only I would be brave enough to try the Gwyneth Paltrow hairsylte - blond and straight...shoulder length. Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. fun drawings! I like both of the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great drawings! I wish I had that talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 16, 2009

    I love to design clothing, too. If only I knew how to sew, because I'd make all of my clothes! I can never find "just the right thing"...imagine if we could make everything we wanted? We'd be fashion mavens! Everyone would want OUR clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your illustrations are great! I hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa