7/01/2009

Blue dress again



Wearing my blue dress again. Switching it up a little by changing out the jewelry and wearing the sash belt with it, instead of my rainbow belt.

Outfit:

Dress - Target - $6.24
Pumps - Target - $6
Blue bead necklace - Macy's - $5
Medallion necklace - gifted
Medallion earrings - gifted
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1
Bag - thrifted - $2

Make-up:

Black mascara by Loreal
Black liner by Rimmel
Blue eyeshadow by Ulta
3-in-1 lipcolor in nude by Avon
Blush in bronze sands by Mary Kay

Hair:

Washed hair last night with Dove 2-in-1 moisturizing shampoo
Curled some of the ends out (Farrah style) with a 1" curling iron
Teased at the crown slightly
Sprayed with Tresemme Extra Hold hairspray

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! It's very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 01, 2009

    Love the dress - I have the same one in burgundy/wine/whatever you want to call it! :-) I was wondering (hoping) you might do another post on hair...specifically, HOW you do it? I have tried curling irons and hot rollers and nothing looks that good, so I'm guessing my technique is way off. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that dress on you. The necklace combination is fabulous...and as usual your hair and makeup looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make-up especially the blue eye shadow. That gold necklace with circles on it is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in blue... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo! Love it. I have that same dress!! I wore it recently on my blog. I'd love to add you to my blogroll. Interested in exchanging links?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your makeup and accessories are so "Sex in the City". I love what you did with Marykay products. You can get different beauty looks with Marykay virtual makeover on line, it so much fun. www.marykay.com/influentialbeauty

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa