7/01/2009

Grocery shopping

Today is a grocery shopping day. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but I really HATE grocery shopping. I worked on a list and a menu yesterday afternoon, so I am armed and ready and hoping that if I go before 9am it won't be such a blah experience. At any rate, no need to dress up for this lovely chore.
However, I did wear my aloha beads, that were given to me upon entering the Ritz, while on vacation. Just putting them on makes me feel more relaxed as my fabulous memories all come swarming back from last weeks get-a-way:)
Outfit:
Top ~ Target $5
Shorts ~ Target $14
Tstraps ~ JCP $11
Bracelet ~ DBY
Beads ~ Gifted

Hair:
Washed with Head and Shoulders
Treseme full body mouse
Blown dry with a diffuser upside down

Make-up:
Victoria Secret Bronzer
Pale green eye shadow by Clinique
NP Set Pasarella Mascara at Target

7 comments:

  1. I really like that last haircut Mom gave you - your hair is looking really soft and bouncy lately.

    Also...loving the fitted tee. It's nice to see your waist, since normally you wear blousy tops! I love this on you...wear tighter things girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your hula :D

    I can't believe you hit the stores before 9am!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the beads. As for me I love shopping, even grocery shopping.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit on you...and your tropical tan looks amazing! SO JEALOUS!! :) Glad you had a nice trip though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit on you, you should really wear more fitted tops because they look great.
    I also hate gricery shopping and going in the mornings is also my strategie to make it less painfull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tan..cute beads!...hate grocery shopping too...im glad the hubby does it 95% of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Save your money while grocery shopping by using grocery coupons and get discount offers on your every purchased item.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa