7/04/2009

Happy Fourth of July!

The Fourth of July is my favorite day of the summer and by far my most favorite holiday. I love the weather, the food, the fireworks, the people. I never feel more "American" then I do on the fourth of July. In honor of the day and the freedoms we still have, I proudly wear my red lipstick ..because I can!
I know this outfit really isn't an "outfit" just a tank top and shorts. But I have red lipstick on and I'm feeling fabulous.
The cherries and have been pitted (for cherry pie!) the corn has been husked, now I just need to go get the marinade on the meat and we'll be all set to go. Happy Fourth of July everyone!

Tank top ~ Old Navy $5
Shorts ~ Target $14
Wedges ~ Ann Taylor Loft $10
Bracelet and Earrings ~ Gifted

Hair:
Teased at the crown and pulled in a pony tail

Make-up:
N.Y.C. Black Eyeliner
Black Mascara
Clinique samples in two shades or red

3 comments:

  1. The lipistick does make the outfit :)
    Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Forthof.. :)

    You look great, lipstick is fabulous.

    I'm rather jealous, wish Australia had a few more holidays with traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!

    Hope you had a fantastic celebration!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa