7/03/2009

Going to the movies

My husband has the day off! I spent the morning reading in the sunshine while my daughter played in her kiddie pool.
In an hour or so he and I will be heading off to go see a movie...in the afternoon! I think it should be fun!

Outfit:
Dress ~ Ann Taylor loft $30
T-straps ~ JCP $11
Necklace, earrings, bracelets ~ Gifted

Hair:
Washed
Hair dried
Curled ends under with a 1" curling iron

Make-up
Victoria Secret Mosaic eye shadow used as bronzer
N.Y.C. black eye liner
Black Mascara
Victoria secret lip gloss

3 comments:

  1. Love that dress, I wore something similar last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. It looks SPECTACULAR on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 15, 2009

    Missi,

    Would it be alright with you if I used this outfit as the 'Outfit of the Month' on my site, "The Faithful Fashionista"? I will, of course, link back to Domestic Sophisticate. You can email me at beautifullyadorned.kristin@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa