7/02/2009

Farmers Market and Dentist

Today is another full day of running errands, along with going to the dentist. I was going to dress up, but after the gym I was so hot I couldn't think of anything aside from wearing shorts and a tshirt. I think I need more sun dresses;)
My favorite thing about summer is I feel like I don't need to wear any make-up. Just a tiny bit. I love the added color to my face and can forgo blush and/or foundation.
Top ~ Charlotte Russe $19
Shorts ~ Old Navy $14
Flats ~ A&E about 10 years ago
Bracelets ~ Gifted
Earrings ~ Walmart $2

Make-up:
NP Set Pasarella Mascara at Target
Victoria Secret peach lip gloss

Hair:
2nd day hair
1" curling iron just around the ends

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2009

    I adore that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Charlotte Russe blouse! It looks great with the white shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that T shirt. I don't care for the tie dyed T shirts that have those white "missing strips" I like that yours are blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute i like light make-up in the summer too. i will sent out the necklace next week as soon as i am done with this busy weekend. and thank u for the lovely b-day wish.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa