8/20/2009

Back again



I haven't been posting this week because I've either been at the fair...all sweaty and gross, or dressed in workout clothes all day because I don't have time to change after my jog during my lunchbreak when I'm working from home all day.

We're going to the county fair again tonight in the heat and in the rain. I had to wear shoes that I didn't mind getting muddy, but would keep me cool (cheap flip flops was my choice), and then had to wear jeans because we'll be sitting on dirty benches on the grandstand. To keep cool, I chose a knit halter top. It's too hot to really accesorize this outfit, so I just put on some silver hoop earrings

I know it's not much of a post today, but it's better than nothing, right?

Top - Banana Republic - $7
Shorts - hand-me-downs
Flip flops - Target - $5
Hoop earrings - Target - $1

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic and Missi! I love your blog. Thanks Missi for recommending it. I have noticed and think its super cool that you put the items of and outfit at the bottom with the prices you paid for them. I am wondering...how on earth are you getting such great deals on stuff? Do you only shop the clearance racks for stuff? You can't possibly be going to the "new stuff" racks right?
    Keep up the good work!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa