8/16/2009

Shabby Apple Dress




I finally had a chance to wear my Anchors Away dress from Shabby Apple! Since I'm only 5' tall, I hemmed about 4 inches off the bottom so it would suit my frame, and then kept the buttons unbuttoned so nothing pulled. This dress would look great with nude pumps and a red belt, or all buttoned up with little red flats. It has a lot of stretch in it so it really contours the body nicely, but isn't too tight that you can't move in it.

Check out Shabby Apple dresses for their Fall Collection. These are high quality dresses, so you aren't going to find clearance prices, but the dress styles are classic, modest, and made to last.

Dress - Shabby Apple
Pumps - JCPenney - $3
Gold earrings - vintage (inherited)
Scarf - hand-me-down
Bag - thrifted - $3
Watch - thrifted - $4
Cami - F21 - $2.50