8/16/2009

Answer to a reader question

One of our readers asked if we had any ideas on how to wear a dark denim vest for the summer (and she noted she wasn't great with white). I originally responded in the comments suggesting the two looks below (although, I imagined the dresses as floral print...just didn't have the patience to find one I liked on Polyvore).

Instead of the white long tank in the second suggestion (since she didn't like white), I should have found a white and grey or actually any large stripe tee to go underneath.

What about you, though? What are your suggestions for wearing a dark denim vest in the summer?

vest with dresses
vest with dresses by nicridley featuring Paul & Joe Sister dresses
Denim vest
Denim vest by nicridley featuring Jessica Simpson shoes

2 comments:

  1. I love summertime vests with tank tops under or paired with flowy floral tunic tops with cute shorts or straight legged pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nic, I LOVE your ideas and really thank you. I just knew you would have some ideas. I have a pale blue tunic, black pants, white shirt, bangles and the scarf, so I am excited to try some of your suggestions. xxxxx

    Lesa
    Always Summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa