8/07/2009

Sick day


I have been trying desperately not to catch the bad cold/flu that has been going around in my family (started by me last month), and have unfortunately caught it again today. I thought I would kick it after a few meds and herbs this morning, so I got dressed, took my pic, and now I am feeling bad again. I had to cancel the dinner party I was going to tonight, and will now probably be cuddled in my robe while I work at my desk for the rest of the day.

Jeans - J.Crew (via Ebay) - $2
Sandals - Target - $5
Tunic - Gap - gifted
Necklace - Macy's - $5
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1

3 comments:

  1. You better rest and get better before you know what, lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that cold is going around here too, it is awful being sick in the summer! I hope you feel better ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your looking good for having a sick day!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa