8/08/2009

Breakfast with Friends

On this chilly August morning, I am off to breakfast with some friends. My outfit today was inspired by Anne's blue dress in Bride Wars.

I swapt the flats for heels (because I'm short) and put the belt outside of the cardigan to give the look a tiny bit of shape. It's easy for big cardigans to overwhelm me and just make me look fat. Though I do love them with all my heart.
Not as cute as Anne's, but it will do:)

Dress ~ Wal-mart $16
Cardigan ~ Ann Taylor Loft $12
Heels ~ Kohls $19
Earrings and Bracelets ~ Gifted

8 comments:

  1. You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my fav dress in that movie, I really liked it too!!! Your version is so cute, I like that it looks more brighter and summery!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very creative! I love the hair too - you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do not look overwhelmed by any of this at all! I actually really like the belted cardigan and think it's flattering on you. Also, LOVE that you got that dress at Walmart. I'm a big believer that you can get cute stuff anywhere if you have a good eye for it, and you're proof! Nice channeling of Anne :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!..love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa