8/08/2009

Thrifting

I love all the thrift shops that are out here. I'm finding all these great deals!

I just bought this watch today and love it. It's the first watch I've owned in about 8 years!

And this fab genuine leather belt for only $1 could not be passed up!
Had to show you a close-up of the necklace too.

I'm feeling much better today! Pretty much back to my old self - must have been only a 24 hour bug.

Top - Gap - gifted
Skirt - Gap - $16
Leather wedges - Target - $6
Leather belt - thrifted - $1
Necklace - thrifted - $1
Watch - thrifted - $4
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1
Earrings - gifted

6 comments:

  1. amazing thrift deals and finds!! That watch is super cool, same with the belt and necklace, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great finds. Love the jewelry and the watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great finds. Love the jewelry and the watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That belt is so rockstar! Love the necklace, too. You're a savvy thrifter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute watch. Fun color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So loving the necklace and so cheap too! Lucky find. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa