9/24/2009

My first plaid shirt

I don't think this is really the first plaid top I've ever had, but it is the first I've warn since I've been an adult. I feel kind of silly, but the style is going to work really well for my growing pregnancy bump.
The close-up of the face is because I'm in love with my Sephora brand, white eyeliner and my sephora brand lip gloss. The liner goes one so well and so flawless and the lip gloss, I swear, makes my lips fuller....tell me they look fuller! lol!
Top ~ Papaya $19
Jeans ~ Old Navy $19
Gray Booties ~ Payless $19
Earrings ~ Premier Jewelry $19

Sephora eye liner $5
Lip gloss ~ Free Sephora birthday gift!

7 comments:

  1. Perfect eyebrows - love the make-up!

    Awesome shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophora is definitly a fun store for make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say - your little daughter is so adorable! Already using a cell phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, my daughter likes to take "pictures" with my cell phone, of herself, and look at them. That's what she is doing in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going right out to sephora tomorrow and "copycat" you with the white eyeliner, love it. Your plaid is so cute and very "in style" it is the only thing my high schooler will wear, but you put your own look to it--it is perfect.

    Lesa
    Always Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you--so cool and hip!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa