11/07/2009

Casual Friday


I started out this outfit with just the brown sweater underneath with the jeans. I wasn't going to post because I didn't think my outfit had anything to contribute to the blog. But then I added the sweatshirt and watch, and thought this was a good example of turning a basic outfit into a real outfit. Add a layer and an accessory, and voila!

Oh, and nevermind my shiny face. I had just finished vacuuming before I took the pic, so I was all sweaty. Ew gross!

Sweater - H&M - $5
Jeans - Macy's - $5
Sweatshirt - Sisley (hand-me-down)
Clogs - Tommy Hilfiger - $15
Watch - thrifted - $4
Shell necklace and earrings - gifted

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted it. I'm a "late learner", but these are the lessons I need - turning a basic outfit into a REAL one by adding a layer and an accessory.....

    It's "simple" for you gals who've been doing this for awhile - and I'll get the hang of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lip color are you wearing here? gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine: I'm wearing a rose color from Clinique that is discontinued now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa