11/04/2009

Two more outfits

This is what I changed into for the Mary Kay party I went to last night (for the facial).
Jeans - Macy's - $5
Jacket - Target - $7
Clogs - thrifted - $4
Vintag clutch - thrifted - $2
T-shirt - F21 - $3.50
Big bead necklace - The Velvet Lounge - $2.40
Black bead necklace - gifted
Black choker necklace - Lia Sophia - free prize
Silver chain - Kohl's - $.60

And this is what I'm wearing for tonight's choir practice at church.

White shirt - hand-me-down
Jacket - Hyrdaulic - gifted
Skirt - J.Crew - hand-me-down
Boots - JCPenney - $9
Pink beads - Kohl's - $1
Chandelier earrings - gifted

2 comments:

  1. Way cute!

    And I thought I was a good bargain shopper! These prices are VERY impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jackets are awesome!
    Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa