12/17/2009

Free Shipping at Shabby Apple!

Here are a couple of dresses I adore at Shabby Apple:
The body conscious shape and simple lines are flattering, but the tiers give the dress some interesting detail. This dress would work in all seasons (just add layers for spring, fall, and winter) and is easy to care for.
I've been looking around for the perfect sweater dress and think that this dress might just be the one! How cozy it looks! It would go perfect with a waist length medallion necklace, some cream ribbed tights, and knee high boots.
So what are you waiting for? Shop now at Shabby Apple!

3 comments:

  1. Nic-

    For some reason I can't reply to my e-mails, but I did read yours.

    I wanted to let you know that I am so sorry for not keeping in touch! I sent it out and had it returned- seems I was too much in a hurry when I wrote the mailing address the 1st time! Anyhoo I re-sent the gift card yesterday, you should get it in today or tomorrow!

    So sorry for the delay, I hope you enjoy it tho!

    <3's

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob ;)

    hey the post you commented on is another gift card giveaway- this time to F21 for $25, just to my followers. if youd'd like to join in leave your e-mail and comment on what you are most thankful for this holiday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. Love! the olive dress. They have in berry too. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa