12/16/2009

Inspired

Inspired by In Styles "Viva La Vamp" article I decided to mix a few of my darker lip colors today before going on a date with my husband
I know my eyes look freaky with their red pupils...but perhaps that adds to the vamp? LOL
Following what the article suggested I'm not wearing any blush...but I did put some highlighter on my cheekbones, forehead and chin. You can't really see it in the picture though. oh well.
This picture cracks me up, I love how my daughter is trying to copy my pose. haha!

Top~ Macy's $10
Jeans ~ Old Navy Maternity $32
Gray booties ~ Payless $19

5 comments:

  1. You look FANTASTIC, Missi! I hope you're feeling well. Post more outfits if you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO you! You look so amazing in a dark lipstick! And Jade is to die for cute. I miss you Missi - and I miss you posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Missi - you look good! I LIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour totally suits you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute how your daughter is posing just like you! :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa