12/20/2009

Sunday School

I teach 2yr old Sunday School on Sunday mornings. I try to find outfits that are girly but still allow me to get on the floor with the kids without being indecent. So today it's a dress with leggings. Scarf for on the way there
And without. Jade is wearing a new dress too so I told her she should get in the pics with me.
New Jewelry, leaf shaped ring
with matching earrings
Dress ~ H&M Mama $15
Tank ~ Target $10
Leggings ~ Motherhood Maternity $20
Flats ~ Target $5
Bracelet $4 Forever 21
Earrings and ring $5 Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. You're looking stylin'! I love that dress! I bet it looks great with your boots and a pair of heels and tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress - and Jade looks adorable too, she'll be getting her own fashion blog soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I zeroed in on that ring

    $5!!! What a steal with those earrings from F21

    Style on a String :: Because style has nothing to do with money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! So I take it you made it to the mall on Saturday? :) Oh, and JadeyLady has so much style.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa