1/05/2010

Black and blue Tuesday



I finally figured out how to wear my sister's skirt. She gave it to me a couple of weeks ago, and I've had trouble figuring out how to balance the full skirt with my short and curvy frame and yet stay warm at the same time. I think the strong shoulders of the jacket, plus the narrow waist is just what I needed for the skirt.

Jacket - Banana Republic - $42
Tights - Hue - gifted
Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft - hand-me-down
Suede boots - JCPenney - $9
Leather belt - Kohl's - $?
Shirt - Target - $3
Hoop earrings - Target - $1

4 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE this outfit, esp. the jacket and skirt. I am going to stalk this jacket on ebay and see if I can find it.

    I wear skirts like this (when I wear skirts) and am only 5'4" and curvy myself. I think you got it just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear my skirt well, lol! I LOVE this outfit, especially the jacket and belt!-Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt, great jacket, great use of color!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa