1/03/2010

Bright prints


Happy Sunday ladies

We have gorgeous weather here (as you can see in the first pic). Sunny and clear.

I was at Dillards the other day just in time for their semi-annual bra sale. I found this camisole bra for only $4.99! I love it. I'm so short chested, anything with a v-neck is a bit too low for me so I always have to wear a cami underneath, but I hate the added layer. With this bra there is no extra layer, but plenty of modesty. I would definitely recommend this bra.

And now for the outfit stats:

Dress - thrifted - $2
Cami bra - Dillards - $5
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Tights - Target (girl's section) - $2
Gold hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

8 comments:

  1. I've been "reading" the blog for over a year now- I think that just might be my favorite outfit. The colors and pattern so suit your coloring, the boots finish it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just stunning, and very you. Like Pamela, I have been following for a while, and this is my favorite yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING that dress - who makes it? The pattern and the fit are amazing!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is SO flattering on you. Sounds like you and I may have a similar body type. It's difficult to find modest necklines and good bras!

    www.spoilsofwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do like your style. I try to add color to my wardrobe, but I just can't seem to do it right. This dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, the dress is by Bluheaven. I found this about them: http://bluheaven.com/index.html, but not their products. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is great on you! I can't believe it was $2...you find the BEST deals. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa