2/27/2010

9 month starts today!

I know I never post. I'm stilling using the "I'm pregnant and tired" excuse. But being this is the start of my last and final (hopefully) month of pregnancy I figured I should do a post. I'm VERY excited that I'm finally on the home stretch.
Here is a silly pic to show off my new O.P.I "Lost without my GPS" nail color. My daughter is also sporting the same shade.
Cardigan ~ Papaya $15
Tank ~ Target Maternity $12
Skinny Jeans ~ Gap Maternity borrowed
Black booties ~ Kohls gifted
Earrings ~ Premier Jewelry $19
Ring ~ I have no idea, Target maybe?
Nail color ~ O.P.I for Sephora $9

3 comments:

  1. You look stunning - I can't believe your in your last month already!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic. Nice skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa