2/23/2010

Turquoise and black


I finally have a jacket for this dress! yay! When I first saw this dress I thought it would be a perfect winter dress to wear with boots and leggings. Unfortunately, I didn't think about the fact it was sleeveless and would therefore need some sort of a jacket in cold weather. This knit moto jacket is just what this dress needed.

Dress - Express - $14.99
Jacket - F21 - gifted
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $5
Boots - JCPenney - $9.99
Necklace - Target - gifted
White gold hoop earrings - Wal-Mart - $20

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect! Everything goes together flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC jacket. Fits the dress so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very cute! Love that shot of colous against an all black outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of your dress is so vibrant. And it's only $14.99? Very nice! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look!! It's MOD without being to ridiculous looking. That jacket and dress are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa