2/05/2010

I'm 28 Today

Today's my Birthday! The hubby filled my day with surprises, and has more surprises to come through the weekend.

One of the surprises was a fancy dinner at a restaurant downtown before going to the Toledo Symphony at the art gallery!

I had planned to wear my green dress after working on it over the afternoon, but reluctantly traded it in for something more flattering...and am now glad I did.

Dress - Express - $9
Jacket - Target - $6
Gold earrings - vintage - hand-me-down from Grandma
Pumps - BCBG via Macys - $21
Clutch - vintage (antique store) - $7
Tights - Wal-Mart - $5

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You look beautiful and so glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Happy birthday, Nic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, happy birthday, and you look GORGEOUS... Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jacket, dress, pumps, hair, make-up. I <3 it all! The jeweled neck-line and cropped jacket has to be my favorite or maybe the tights and pumps..hmmm...I cant decide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! You look fantastic... Are you from Toledo or the surrounding area? I am in Toledo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! You look fantastic... Are you from Toledo or the surrounding area? I am in Toledo.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa