4/27/2010

Outfit Post: Oversized shirt with denim leggings


I know I should be embarrassed that I'm wearing leggings from the Miley Cyrus Wal-Mart line...but they fit impeccably well (no muffin top because the waistband is so smooth) and the zippers give them just enough edge. Plus, you can't beat the clearance price I paid for them.

Denim leggings - Miley Cyrus for Target - $1
Sandal booties - Target - $7
Oversized t-shirt - Gap - $3
Lace cami - thrifted - $.50
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1
Bangles - Shabby Apple - free with coupon
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Necklace - Target - gifted

6 comments:

  1. I avoided the Miley Cyrus line as well, until it all went on sale! I walked away with a few different items, all for very reasonable prices and I actually really like each one. Those leggings look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be embaressed, I think you rock those leggings I think they look very pretty on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were $1! I am not a Miley fan myself but those look great and for that price I would have bought several!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hair! Your outfit is cute and comfy!-Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes are great and I love your color combos, you always do it right and have combos I would have never thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way!! Miley? I want them too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa