4/28/2010

Outfit Post: Stripes




Gorgeous day out today. The weather is supposed to get back up to 80 by the weekend, so I brought all my pots of herbs out on the porch to soak up some of this sun.

Since it is such a nice day, after work, my son and I are going to head over to the outdoor mall to pick up some Mother's Day and graduation gifts.

Hope you all are enjoying some of this beautiful spring weather!

Sweater - Gap - $7
Jeans - Express - $9
Sandal booties - Target - $7
Red necklace - thrifted - $.25
Metal necklace - Target - gifted
Flower pin on necklace - NY&Co - gifted

7 comments:

  1. I know the outfit it simple, but I LOVE this outfit!! Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes and think you look great!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT SWEATER! I'm so going to gap now!!!!-Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the sweater and $7 is a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love your poses and your accessories are so great, you always give me such great ideas...Hope you had a nice, beautiful spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the way you worked your accessories. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower is such a nice touch!! Definitely inspired me to try more flower details in my clothing.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa