4/08/2010

Session Two: Organizing Your Closet

Now that you've eliminated what should not be in your closet, and added what should be in your closet (spring/summer clothes), it's time to organize what's there.

Tip of the day: How to store your scarves.

A space saving way for storing your scarves is by purchasing a scarf hanger:

Of course there are other ways to organize your scarves - you could buy a plastic bin and roll your scarves, stuff them in the bin, and store the bin on a shelf in your closet. Or, you could buy a towel holder and drape them over that in your closet. You could also buy hooks and decorate a wall in your room by placing a collage of hooks that you can drape your scarves over.
Picture taken from: http://homedesign.marthastewart.com/img/uploads/2010/01/Scarves-S-346x440.jpg

Or - follow these tips for storing your scarves.

What creative ways do you use to store your scarves? Please share!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love that scarf hanger, thanks for posting the link, I must have one (or maybe 5) of them!

    BTW, I comment on your blog every now and then and I finally have a blog of my own, so if you don't have enough people to follow, add me to your list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my scarf holder is supposed to be for belts or ties, but I think most of those holders are interchangeable. It attaches to the rod in my closet and you can pull it out and hang the scarves on all the hooks. Doesn't take up a lot of space and being able to pull it in and out lets me see everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa