4/15/2010

Summer weather in the spring time

It's a glorious day today and feels like summer!

I found these American Eagle shorts at a thrift store for only $3 and decided they were worth it even though they are a size too big. They are versatile, comfy, modest, and practical for summer.

Hope you all are enjoying spring!

Top - American Eagle - $1 (super clearance + coupon)
Shorts - American Eagle (thrifted) - $3
Wedges - JCPenney - $8
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1
Earrings - gifted
Bag - Coach - gifted

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe the prices you paid, they're unbelievable ! The blues in the shirt look so good with the khaki shorts! And i looove wedges, they're my favorite spring/summer shoe! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this top. The colors and the big pattern - just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts! I think that length on shorts is so chic. Great finds lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always get the very best deals! Love the shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look, wish we had warm enough weather were I could pull out my shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look, wish we had warm enough weather were I could pull out my shorts!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa