5/18/2010

Outfit Post: To the Orthodontist

Proof that I read books to my son (you can see his books scattered all over the floor next to our reading chair).
I took this shot in my son's room, because I liked the color of the walls behind my navy pinstripe blazer, coral scarf, and mint green stripe shirt.

I had to run to the orthodontist today for an emergency repair on a bracket on my back right molar. I've chomped that bracket off so many times that this last time my Dr. cemented a metal ring around the tooth in hopes it would keep the bracket from breaking off. It appears I have a super strong clench, because, sure enough, I broke it off again. I'm supposed to get my braces off after the first of the year. I can't wait to be over with this hassle!

Jacket - thrifted - $3.25
Belt - Gap - $24.50
Jeans - JBrand - gifted
T-strap pumps - Aerosoles - $20
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Scarf - Gap (thrifted) - $.25
Shirt - thrifted - $2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa