5/17/2010

Outfit Post: Friday's Dress


This weekend I was out of state at a friend's house. She went back to school later in life, and just graduated on Friday. I wore this to the ceremony. Hopefully the pictures show that the sash of the dress is trimmed with piping in the same color as my clutch. I really loved how the clutch picked up on that!

Dress - Free People (thrifted) - $3
Pumps - JCPenney - $3
Shirt underneath dress - Target - $7
Gold earrings - vintage (inherited)
Necklace - Kohl's - gifted
Clutch - Target - $7

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress and the clutch is so fab! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vibrant color is amazing on your skin. I especially love the unexpectedly wonderful addition of the shirt underneath. Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 18, 2010

    Love this!!! Especially the clutch!-Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa