5/03/2010

Product Review: eShakti Clothing

When eShakti asked if I would be willing to do a product review for them - I jumped at the chance! I had been hearing about the company from Fab Finds Under 50 for quite some time, and had spent some time on their website long before they contacted me.

What makes eShakti stand out from other online clothing companies, is that they offer customization for each garment for a nominal fee of $15. So for instance, the dress I chose to review was originally mid-calf length and had sleeves. I opted for sleeveless and knee-length.

Not only do they have a very large selection of clothing items in any style, shape, or color, but the quality of their clothes is impeccable. I would say the quality of the dress they sent me was at least as good as Ann Taylor or J.Crew, but their prices are about 1/3 the price of Ann Taylor or J.Crew.

Not only is their selection wide, quality tops, and customer service excellent, they offer all sizes, or specialized sizing (where you can type in all your measurements and they make a garment to fit your exact measurements), so you are guaranteed a perfect fit. This option makes online shopping easier than ever.
I love my dress and would heartily recommend eShakti.
***The shoes are Steve Madden and I'm wearing a beige textured cami underneath this dress by Lunaire. The lighting doesn't show the cami well, however, so I thought I would point it out.