6/20/2010

Outfit Post: Father's Day



Finally feeling better, but now my husband is sick. :-( It won't be much of a Father's Day for him.

After church we're taking our Dad out to lunch and then hanging out with the entire fam at the pool all afternoon. I thought this dress would carry me easily from church, to the restaurant, and to the poolside.

Dress - Old Navy - gifted
Earrings - Macy's - $2
T-strap sandals - Ann Taylor Loft - $9
White cami (actually a Champion jogbra) - One Hanes Place - $22

3 comments:

  1. looking fabulous and summery. Love your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rare that I see a maxi dress that is bra friendly and not too long (dragging on the floor on shorter folks like us). This one is really great...did you have to hem it?

    Love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, no hemming required!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa