6/22/2010

Park Day? Maybe...

We are still getting lots of gloomy weather here in the NW. Last weeks park day ended in a down pour or rain and running to the car for cover. Today is yet another gloomy looking park day, so I'm not sure if we are going or not...nor am I sure I'll stay warm in my jean skirt, so I may be switching to my white jeans instead. However, I did want to show off my thrift find (Thanks Kris, for finding this for me!) while shopping with a friend on Friday. It's my new jean jacket!
Will it rain?
collection of bracelets
Jean Jacket ~ Gap, thrifted $8
Gray t-shirt ~ Old Navy $5
Jean skirt ~ Target 3yrs ago $?
Flip flops ~ Ann Taylor loft $10
Braceletes gifted except cuff...can't remember

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I LOVE the layered bracelets! The neutral colored outfit with turquoise accents is very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 22, 2010

    Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a perfect adorable thrifted jacket! :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous Missi!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa