6/11/2010

Outfit Post: Wearing Black

I rarely wear black unless it's a black dress, black jacket, or black shoes. I feel that black is the absolute worst color on me and try to keep it away from my face as much as possible. Nevertheless, I liked the line of this top and in my size the only color it came in was black. So I made a concession. It's ruched around the waist to cinch it in, and blousy on top so it feels so comfortable. The zippers on the shoulders are a fun touch, too. Plus, I couldn't pass it up for only $1!

Top - Wal-Mart - $1
Skirt - J.Crew - $19
Wedges - JCPenney (hand-me-down from Mom)
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Silver chain necklace - Antique Store - $1
Mutli chain necklace - Target- gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa